Schedule & Tickets
Tickets and Boarding
- We strongly suggest arrival at least 45 minutes prior to departure to allow time for ticketing and boarding.
- Tickets booked in advance must be claimed at the ticket window at least 30 minutes before departure. Please have your confirmation number ready.
- Boarding is 15 minutes prior to departure time. Your trip experience begins at boarding with the brakeman's narrative including a few important points we don't want you to miss!
- Trains depart promptly. Seating is not assigned and is on a first-come-first served basis.
- We make every effort to hold booked seats up to departure, however, unclaimed seats after boarding begins may be considered a no-show and made available to stand-by passengers.
All schedules, fares and motive power are subject to change without notice. In the event of high winds or inclement weather, shortened trips will be offered or trips may be cancelled and refunded.
FAQs about riding the Mount Washington Cog Railway